DATI (dance interpretation)

DATI
November 12, 2018

The song "DATI" was composed by Thyro Alfaro and Yumi Lacsamana who won the PhilPop 2013 winning song which earned for them a grand prize of P1 million. Sam Concepcion, Tippy dos Santos and Quest interpreted the award-winning song and made a music video of the song. Their song, "Dati," is a throwback to the good old days of a first romance and how, in many ways, some things never change.

In our MIL Class, we were tasked to show our interpretation about the song through dancing. We were all excited for this activity since this is a new challenge for us. However, due to lack of time, we felt pressured and nervous because maybe we can't perform well. But my group mates and I really work hard to come up with a good dance interpretation. Throughout our practice and the performance, I realized that the song really deserves the title. It really is an "award-winning" song. The song gives a heart-warming message to everyone and I believe many people can relate. 

Personally, I really admire OPM songs a lot. After hearing this song, I really hope that I can listen to more songs like this. 

Here is the presentation of our group: 
note: Please don't judge us and I hope you understand it and like it :) 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PASS THE MESSAGE WITH A TWIST!

#EmpowermentTechnologies