#EmpowermentTechnologies

Traditional VS. New Age


Have you heard about "The Worlds Hardest Game"?

If not, check it out when you have a free time! If yes, I already knew how you felt when playing that game. It is literally the hardest online game that I ever played!

During our MIL Class, we had two different activities. the first one is to spot 12 differences in each picture, and the second one is what I am telling you to try and play it.

The "spot the differences" activity is by group, we have 3 members in each group, in a total of 7 groups. The mechanics of the game is just to find the 12 differences in each picture, then the first one who will finish early will receive additional 5 points. And the winning group will have the chance to evaluate other groups in our next activities.

So, I and my groupmates helped each other and our strategy is each of us will have one picture each. Then if we can't find the differences anymore, we will switch pictures. Unfortunately, we're the 2nd place to finish. But, when our teacher announced the winner, we didn't expect that we will win! We're so happy that we got a perfect score even though we didn't got the additional points.

Spot the Differences Activity
Winner
Special thanks to my groupmates! :D

Let's move on to the second activity which really drove me crazy! I got so stressed and tired, plus my hands are sweating!

"The Worlds Hardest Game" is really the hardest game for me! It's an individual activity and the funny thing is that we all got stressed to the point that we're all shouting. The mechanics of the game is that you are the red square and you have to reach the green safe zone without hitting the blue dots  which represents the barrier, and collecting the yellow dots which represents the coins. When you hit the blue dots, you have to start over again. 

I tried so many times to pass the level 1, that I almost gave up and decided not to play anymore because my energy is drained. Fortunately, after 100000x tries, I passed the level 1! I felt like I achieve something great in my life. haha. But that happiness was taken away from me when I saw the level 2. 

Similar to level 1, I also tried my best to pass the level 2, but sadly, our class period has to end because it's time for the next subject. 


It's my first time to hear and play this game. I was amazed and wondered about who created this game? why did he/she created it? how many levels did he/she completed? 


Even though it's really hard to play, I really enjoyed a lot. I believe that this game was not made just for entertainment, but it is also a way to enhance your patience, the way you will think of strategies on how to pass the level, how you accept rejections/failures, and how dedicated you are to do your best in everything.


That's all! I really recommend you all to experience the worlds hardest game!

Here's the link of THE WORLDS HARDEST GAME if you want to try: 



Thankyou! Have a great day! 😊

-- nv

"The sweat. The time. The dedication.
IT PAYS OFF."





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PASS THE MESSAGE WITH A TWIST!

DATI (dance interpretation)